WCSC Registration PageIf you are new to West Central, please contact your child's school office to arrange a time to register in person, or come to their school August 2nd from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. or August 3rd from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Returning families should register online by following the steps below:
1. Log into your Alma Account (if you forgot your username, it should follow the pattern john.doe). Contact your school office if you need assistance logging in.
2. Connect your Alma account to your Alma Start account as seen in the video below.
3. Click on the Alma Start Forms link directly below your child's name, complete the forms, and agree to the terms and conditions.
4. Review and complete any necessary "Registration Links" to the right of this page or at the bottom of this page if you're on a mobile device.
- Note: We will collect textbook fees later in the fall. Do not worry about them right now.
- Note: Remember to add money to your child's lunch account in the "Online Lunch Payments."
- Note: If you do not plan to ride the bus or your transportation plan has changed, please notify your school office. If you decide not to use school transporation, this will be a 9-week commitment to ensure we can route our buses efficiently.
5. If you are planning to utilize our online option for instruction, please contact your building principal to let them know.
Log into Alma here for K-6 students
Log into Alma here for 7-8 students
Log into Alma here for 9-12 students