WCSC Registration PageIf you are new to West Central, please contact your child's school office to arrange a time to register in person, or come to school August 2nd from 8.00am to 3:00pm or August 3rd from 1:00pm to 7:00pm.
Returning families should register online by following the steps below:
1. Log into your Alma Account (if you forgot your username, it should follow the pattern john.doe). Contact your school office if you need assistance logging in.
Log into Alma here for K-6 students
Log into Alma here for 7-8 students
Log into Alma here for 9-12 students
2. Click on the Alma Start Forms link directly below your child's name, complete the forms, and agree to the terms and conditions.
Click here for picture instructions on how to access the form
4. Once in Alma, you should be able to view your child's teachers and other pertinent information.
5. Review and complete any necessary "Registration Links" to the right of this page or at the bottom of this page if you're on a mobile device.
- Note: Breakfast and lunch are free for all students this year thanks to pandemic benefits.
- Note: Textbook fees still apply and will be billed at registration. Even though lunch is free, you must apply for Free/Reduced Lunch to recive textbook rental assistance.
- Note: If you do not plan to ride the bus or your transportation plan has changed, please notify your school office.
- Note: Notify your child's office of any other significant changes the school should know about.